Table of contents :
- Data collection
- Data provided voluntarily
- Protection of data of minors
- Data recipients
- Right of data subjects
- Data protection
- Data transfer
- Social networking services
- Other third-party services
- Privacy and security
- Notification of changes
- COOKIES POLICY
This policy sets out how we treat the information we collect about you when you visit our site.
We attach great importance to the protection of your privacy and your personal data in the processing of personal data by PHARMALOGISTICS.
PHARMALOGISTICS as data controller, undertakes to comply with applicable data protection laws, particularly the Data Protection Act N ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and the European Regulation 2016/679 / EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (RGPD).
- Data provided voluntarily
It is not essential to register on our site. You can check this one even if you do not want to register or provide personal information, but in this case you will not be able to register online, receive newsletters by email, or contact us by post.
We will respect your wishes, and will never collect personal data about you without your explicit consent.
If you wish to use our member-only services, we will ask you to provide us with certain information to satisfy your needs. Your request and the creation of your private area.We may ask you to provide us with data from the following categories:
- Category 1: ordinary personal data (name, email, personal and professional details, etc.);
- Category 2: identifiers (private space identifiers, …);
- Category 3: other personal profile data (description, comments, …).
- Data protection of minors
The use of our site is reserved for adults or emancipated minors.
Recipients of the data
Personal data are only accessible to authorized personnel, namely: PLC, the beneficiary, the supervisory authorities and subcontractors.
More precisely, only recipients of the collected data are:
- The competent services of the PLC association;
- Third parties contractually linked to the PLC association. All our contracts with third parties mention the obligations of the subcontractors with regard to the protection of the security and the confidentiality of the data and are already in conformity with the obligations born of the GDPR.
Right of the people concerned
You have at any time, a right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability (when it applies) and opposition to information about you.
To exercise these rights, you can send your request by email to the following address: email@example.com, or by post: Pharma Logistics Club, 27 rue Maurice Flandin, 69003 LYON, France.
Before you send us any personal data, we will ask you to provide us proof of your identity. If you are unable to prove your identity, we reserve the right to refuse to send you personal data about you. You also have the right to lodge a claim with the Cnil.
The personal data collected from the members will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship between the client and PLC.
In case of exercise of your rights, the data relating to the parts of identity will be kept for 1 year.
No personal data is transmitted in a non-EU country or without a data protection policy in line with the amended Directive 95/46/CE.
« Social medias » services
You can find on our website (currently or in the future) buttons for interaction with the main social networks on the categories and / or products and / or registration pages.
The interactions and information collected by these applications are linked to the parameters of confidentiality that you have defined for each social network. These applications also make it possible to collect traffic data even if there is no interaction on the part of the user.
We recommend that you consult the different privacy policies defined by the main social networks in order to understand their collection policy. and exploiting the collected data:
If you choose to create your account using your social network accounts (Facebook connect, Twitter Connect, Friend Connect), we recommend that you read the privacy policies above, especially the following:
- The collected data
- Their treatment and recipients
- The shelf life
Other third-party services
Some third-party services may collect data when placing orders on our site. These are contracted partner services offering a guarantee of high quality data protection (advice and comments, security, etc.).
Privacy and Security
Our concern is to preserve the quality and integrity of your personal information. Technologies and security policies applied by us and our technical service providers protect our users’ personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, alteration, malicious or accidental destruction and unintentional loss of data.
We are constantly improving our security procedures as technology evolves to maintain the highest level of protection. On our site, the transmission of your personal data is secured according to different protocols guaranteeing the highest degree of protection in adequacy with the existing technology and the category of personal data transmitted.
All our employees, subcontractors and authorized third parties who have access to the data or are associated with their processing are required to respect the confidentiality of the personal data of our visitors, customers and prospects.
We guarantee that your personal data will not be communicated to institutions or governmental authorities, except in cases provided by law or regulation.
In order to maintain the highest degree of protection with respect to the personal data we hold about our visitors, customers and prospects, we regularly submit to a self-assessment. This self-assessment is performed by the controller and covers both technical and organizational measures.
Notification of changes
The creation of new services on our sites may require changes to this policy statement.
In this case, we will notify you of these changes.
During your visit to our website, “cookies” are stored on your computer, phone or tablet, depending on the hardware used for your browser on the internet.
We are particularly attentive to the quality of the services we offer, and the use these “cookies” allow us to guarantee you a navigation adapted to your needs as well as personalized offers corresponding to your expectations.
You can go on the site of the Cnil to know more about the cookies, their operation and the means of to oppose it: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-tils-pour-les-maitriser
Cookies: what is it?
“Cookies” are small text files deposited on your hardware by your browser when visiting certain websites.
They can be traced back to their issuer with information designed to personalize and / or improve your journey on a website. There are several types of cookies depending on the type of site you visit, the site publisher’s policy and services.
In a concern of transparency, we go through this page, inform you about the deposit of these cookies on your material and the means to oppose this deposit.
Technical or functional cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, the login process, the features of the member area, the security of your account …
Cookie Name & Cookie Function
- 720plan :Cookie from OVH. This cookie ensures the distribution of the load on the servers.
- 720planBAK :Cookie from OVH. This cookie ensures the distribution of the load on the servers.
- pll_language :This cookie is used to remember the last language used on the site, on the last session.
- Swpm_session : Cookie relating to the management of PLC members’ connections to the private area of the site.
These cookies allow us to identify the type of material to use, the hours of connection to the site, the countries and regions of connection, the hourly attendance…
All this information will allow us to offer you a better accessibility of the site according to the traffic , to set the displays (color, language). They also allow us to improve the ergonomics of our site based on the study of your course.
Cookie Name & Cookie Function
- _utma :Google Analytics. This cookie is used to distinguish unique visitors to our site.
- _utmb :Google Analytics. This cookie is used to follow the visit session of the user. This cookie expires as soon as the user remains idle on our site for more than 30 minutes.
- _utmc :Google Analytics. This cookie allows us to determine if there is a new visit by the current unique visitor.
- _utmt :Google Analytics. This cookie is used to process the user’s request and generate traffic statistics for the website.
- _utmz : Google Analytics. This cookie stores all the information needed to identify a traffic source.
The lifetime of cookies on our site is limited to 13 months in accordance with the recommendation of the CNIL of 05/12/2013 N ° 2013-378).
Disable or decline cookies on this site
If cookies are disabled or rejected, the functionality of the website will be reduced, and some of them may not work properly. For example, place orders on our site.
Control and / or prevent the registration of cookies on our site
Each browser offers different settings. The procedures are described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies. Here we present the main features of the browsers most often used.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions below:
If you use the Internet Explorer browser:
- Click the “Tools” button
- Click on “Internet Options”
- Under the “General” tab, under “Browsing History”, click “Settings”;
- Click on “View Files”
- Click on the “Name” column header to sort the files;
- Look for files that start with “Cookies”
- Select it or cookie files from EJ;
- Close the window, then double-click “OK” to return to your browser.
If you use the Firefox browser:
- Click on “Tools”
- Select the “Options” menu
- In the window that opens, choose “Privacy”,
- Click on “Show cookies”, Locate EJ cookies, select them and delete them.
If you are using the Safari browser:
- Choose Edit menu, then Preferences;
- Click on “Security”
- Click on “Show Cookies”
- Locate the cookie files of EJ;
- Select them and click “Erase” or “Erase All”
- After deleting the cookies, click on “Done”.
If you use the Google Chrome browser:
- Click the Tools menu icon;
- Select Options,
- Click the Advanced Options tab
- Access the “Privacy” section
- Click on the “Show cookies” button
- Locate the cookie files of EJ;
- Select them and delete them
- Click “Close” to return to your browser.