THE MAIN THEME : NORTH-SOUTH TRANSPORT
Following on from the conference debates organised during the year, TIPS 2017 will focus on the international transport of health products from clinical trials, biological sampling through to the medicines given to patients in France, Africa and French overseas territories. The transport of raw materials, active principles and ingredients (API), which are often classified as regulated products, will also be dealt with in our 9 themed workshops.
WHY THIS CHOICE OF THEME ?
A vital issue for the future, the theme for TIPS 2017 seemed obvious for the following reasons :
- The issue of Health Transport for all the players in the value chain and the infrastructure managers
- Pressure on laboratories and distributors to monitor technological development and regulations.
- Contribution to promoting actions by NGOs, the Alliance de la Francophonie and Business France
- Spotlightling France’s financial support to developing countries : 1 billion euros on health expenses.
- The strong growth of European exports for the in vitro diagnostics and veterinary industries