The objective of the commissions is to share information on the Pharma Supply Chain.
There are more than 10 commissions per strategic business line with a maximum of 5 to 20 members per commission.
The participants meet (face to face or online) several times a year and can present the content of their exchanges at the TIPS trade fair organised each year.
Here are the existing commissions:
- Contractual Logistics Commission
- Transport & Air Freight Commission
- Transport & Sea Freight Commission
- Road Transport Commission
- Data Management & IT Innovations Committee
- Cold Chain Commission
- Hospital Supply Commission
- Cosmetics / Health & Beauty Commission
- Medical Devices (MD) Commission
- SCM Regulatory Affairs Commission
- Environment Commission (CSR)
- Clinical Trials Commission
- Logistics and Humanitarian Aid Commission
- Training and Human Resources Commission