The 10th conference of the PLC took place at the Mercure hotel next to the Bordeaux Merignac airport and enabled to welcome companies from the Nouvelle Aquitaine region.
The GIPSO Groupement Interprofessionnel de l’Industrie Pharmaceutique du Sud Ouest, was the main partner of the event and its facilitator was Jean Rémy Rougier, Deputy General Director of VIALTO
We had the chance of welcoming the following speakers:
- Nicolas LE RUDULIER Logistics and IT department from CREAPHARM
- Sandra REBEYROL Director Transport of Médecins Sans Frontieres Logistique and Olivier BLANCHET Cold Chain Manager
- Romuald PRUDENCE Logistics Director of the Etablissement Français du Sang
- Arnauld HANTZ Logistics director of the pharmaceutical company RAL DIAG and Monsieur ESPUNA Scientific Director
- Catherine DURANDEAU Professor in Pharmacotechnology and Qualitology at Bordeaux University, and Secretary General of GIPSO
The conference ended with a visit of the Logistics Center of MSF in Bordeaux.