Many interactivity at the Transport Commission R & D led by Didier Guilhem which could still meet 7 people hyper despite difficult conditions of access to Orly related to strikes and so cancellations for our members South East.
1. Many topics were discussed in this initial assessment:
2. Ignorance in the transport market but among both manufacturers of the few repositories
3. Specificity of organic products and excipients
4. AVI (laboratory mouse)
5. Compliance with standard 1589
6. Regulatory impact for stakeholders
7. Various suggestions to both strengthen and expand the global scope of the PLC (CSR topics, creation ethics committee) and its qualified members directly related to R & D: AFCROs, INSERM, various CRO